CESS: Company’s Space
Security training for employees is a legal obligation for all company Directors and is an integral part of the Prevention policy that must be put into place.
Your employees have the right to risk prevention training appropriate to the risks they are exposed to throughout their professional life. You must meet your regulated obligations
- Risk Management
- Human Safety
- Protection of Goods
Your company is constantly evolving and will require new skills. You wish to top up the general security training program for your employees with a chance to acquire the necessary skills required for their specific positions.
Whether it be for technical, domestic or professional risks, you know that practical training is preventing, understanding and controlling.
Your objective in training your employees will increase reactivity, efficiency and performance in a plan adapted to your budget.
SOBEGI is a recognised training organisation registered under the N°: 72.64.02622.64
Our training experts have put together a number of programmes adapted to company’s needs. As well they can offer you the opportunity to develop your personalised program adapted to your needs and whether it be intra- or inter–company..
Feel free to contact us for your tailor made program.
- Thermique Phenoman Knowledge
- intervention Team member 1°
- intervention Team member 2°
- Introduction training in the utilisation of the L.S.P.C.C
- Introduction training for the L’A.R.I Port.
- Port scuba
- Retraining SelfContained Breathing Apparatus port (SCBA)
- Retrainint - batch of rescue and protection against falls
- Specialised and recognised trainers.
- General, modified and tailor made training programs.
- Easy to Use and high performance Facilities and Equipment
- Your staffs security guaranteed by our professional teams
- An organisation dedicated to meeting your needs.
As Risk prevention training specialists we offer assistance and consulting.
Our unique facilities, based in the Large South West of France, allows you to benefit from our experienced Teams knowledge and skills.
Your contact person : Laurine at 05.59.92.24.84 firstname.lastname@example.org