Is based on the former Total Production Exploration site. Induslacq is a multi-company platform developed to help the performance of the local industries. SOBEGI is the service provider & the site manager.
The industrial platform
The Lacq (Pyrenees- Atlantique) plant has been dedicated to gas treatment and production since the discovery a local gas deposit, which has beengradually developed to facilitate other types of production. It was given the name INDUSLACQ in 2000.
The following industries (all leaders in their field) can be found on this 225 hectares secured SEVESO II site:
ABENGOA BIOENERGY FRANCE, ARKEMA, TORAY CARBON FIBERS EUROPE, TEPF, TIGF, COFELY SERVICES.
Association Syndicale Libre (ASL Mourenx) was set up by co-owners, and is a responsible mutualised group, that implements a clear framework for all of its members.
- To meet the multi-operators industrial site security regulation.
- Position the owners as decision makers related to community.
- Define the facilities common network and services and determine the key distribution plan.
- Introduce the platform’s concrete internal functions rules and regulations.
The Industrial company is based on the Induslacq site and benefit from the advantages of synergy. Small Units can access a large chemistry dedicated platform infrastructure. Set up possibilities are still available.
The numerous advantages of the Lacq basin are listed on the GIE Chemparc website. The objective is to help new industrial projects to set up, as fast as possible and to mobilise the necessary assistance needed to move the project forward.
SOBEGI - Infrastructure and services
The companies that are set up on the Induslacq site benefit from the services offered, such as production, infrastructure development and services. Tailor made solutions are available.
- Thermal energy: 4 steam boilers, 4 networks 4-110 bars.
- Electricity: Post 63 kV distribution network 5.5 / 20 kV, auto production capacity to 34 MW.
- Industrial fluids: Filtered water, cooling water, fire, demineralized water, ice water.
- Industrial Gas: Air instrumentation, nitrogen, air services, commercial gas.
- Waste treatment: physical, chemical and biological treatment plant for the industrial effluent water, analysis checks.
- Security response: Firefighters specialized in chemical industry risks
- Other facilities: Safety, training centre, canteen, employees health department, railway, the SOBEGI Security training centre (CESS).
ASL Induslacq authorizes SOBEGI as a service provider to manage the site’s daily routine maintenance and security services for the common areas (such as the roads, lighting, security, fire, rain recovery networks, as well as the green space areas).
SOBEGI Commitments are:
- Prioritizing security for both people and material
- Help improve our client’s performances
- Provide reliable and competitive industrial services
- Reduce the environmental impact and encourage environmental sustainable development
- To play an active and unified role
- Welcome and encourage newcomers whilst providing them the necessary support
Today, the Lacq Basin is made up of four Seveso II platforms, and seven industrial poles, creating 7600 direct and indirect jobs. It is easy to access.
Pau Uzein airport is 20 minutes by car.
A number of daily flights to Paris Orly, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Lyon and Marseille.
Two other nearby airports are: Biarritz Parme (64) and Tarbes Ossun Lourdes (65).
A65 / A64 / A63.
Artix 5 minutes / 20 minutes from Orthez / 30 minutes from Pau